- coefficient of relationship
- коэффициент сходстваДоля аллелей у двух сравниваемых организмов, имеющих общее происхождение (от одного предка).* * *Коэффициент сходства, r — пропорциональное соотношение аллелей (в долях) у двух особей, которые имеют общее происхождение (от одного предка).
Англо-русский толковый словарь генетических терминов. — М.: Изд-во ВНИРО. Арефьев В.А., Лисовенко Л.А., науч. ред. Л.И.Патрушев. 1995.
Смотреть что такое "coefficient of relationship" в других словарях:
coefficient of relationship — coefficient of relationship. См. коэффициент сходства. (Источник: «Англо русский толковый словарь генетических терминов». Арефьев В.А., Лисовенко Л.А., Москва: Изд во ВНИРО, 1995 г.) … Молекулярная биология и генетика. Толковый словарь.
Coefficient of relationship — In population genetics, Sewall Wright s coefficient of relationship or coefficient of relatedness or relatedness or r is defined as 2 times the Coefficient of Inbreeding. The Coefficient of Relatedness (or: coefficient of kinship) is defined… … Wikipedia
coefficient of relationship — an expression of the probability that two persons have inherited a certain gene from a common ancestor; or the proportion of all their genes that have been inherited from common ancestors. Cf. c. of inbreeding … Medical dictionary
coefficient of relationship — (r) The proportion of genes that any two individuals have in common. It is the proportion of the genomes inherited from a common ancestor; or, the probability that two individuals have inherited a specific gene or DNA fragment from a common… … Forensic science glossary
coefficient — 1. The expression of the amount or degree of any quality possessed by a substance, or of the degree of physical or chemical change normally occurring in that substance under stated conditions. 2. The ratio or factor that relates a quantity… … Medical dictionary
Coefficient of determination — In statistics, the coefficient of determination R2 is used in the context of statistical models whose main purpose is the prediction of future outcomes on the basis of other related information. It is the proportion of variability in a data set… … Wikipedia
Coefficient of determination — A measure of the goodness of fit of the relationship between the dependent and independent variables in a regression analysis; for instance, the percentage of variation in the return of an asset explained by the market portfolio return. The New… … Financial and business terms
coefficient of determination — A measure of the goodness of fit of the relationship between the dependent and independent variables in a regression analysis; for instance, the percentage of variation in the return of an asset explained by the market portfolio return. Also… … Financial and business terms
coefficient of consanguinity — the probability that a single allele derived from the same common ancestor is identical by descent in two individuals. See also c. of inbreeding and c.of relationship … Medical dictionary
coefficient of correlation — /kəυɪˌfɪʃ(ə)nt əv kɒrə leɪʃ(ə)n/ noun a measurement of correlation or relationship between two sets of data on a continuum from –1 to +1 … Marketing dictionary in english
digestion coefficient — relationship of protein intake in a food to absorbed protein, expressed as a percent … Dictionary of ichthyology
- Patients' Perceptions of Feeling Known by their Nurses Scale, Jacqueline Somerville, The importance of the nurse-patient relationship to the overall well-being of the person has been explored by nurses. The purpose of this study was to develop a measure of patients'… Категория: Книги Издатель: Книга по Требованию, Подробнее Купить за 9952 руб
- Sense of Efficacy in Implementing Social Studies Curriculum, Isaac Eshun, Social Studies, as a subject in the JHS curriculum in Ghana, is taught mostly by diploma teachers from the country’s thirty-eight public Colleges of Education and graduates from other… Категория: Учебная литература Подробнее Купить за 7453 руб
- Diversity and Retention in the Nonprofit Organization, Ratib N. Haddad, Problem: prime focus of this study was to establish the relationship between diversity(D)as an independent variable and customers’ retention (CR) as a dependent variable in the Nonprofit Org… Категория: Учебная литература Подробнее Купить за 6342 руб